Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To Be Continued

All day, I could only think of going to the campus visit at Briercrest. I was so excited that I became nauseous. Its not that I have extremely high expectations for the weekend, I'm just looking forward to knowing more about what I've gotten myself into. Seeing friends there, making potential new ones and rocking with live bands are just the perks. Getting out of town on a long weekend is an added bonus. I've decided to postpone my fruits of the Spirit writings until I'm back. I'm not sure how much writing I'll get in at the school, but I will try. Most likely I'll just write in my journal and post it online when its possible. The hour is late and the departure early, thus I bid thee good night.
P.S I didn't write for 30 minutes. Will do better next time.

No comments: